Get quick and easy access to customer data with Accenture Customer Insight.
Knowledge is Power
Accenture Customer Insight is an intuitive business intelligence solution that provides new insight into customer data. The solution can give retailers and companies in the consumer packaged goods, telecommunications and financial services industries a distinct competitive advantage with instant visibility into customer transactions. With this deep customer analysis, you can develop more targeted marketing strategies that help increase sales and loyalty.
With Accenture Customer Insight, people across an organization can easily perform precise customer analyses, create unique customer and location segments, and develop a better understanding of their customers with a view to improve offerings and campaigns. Helping extend our customer insight capabilities, in June 2010 Accenture Interactive acquired CadenceQuest, a customer data and analytics company.
Download PDF: Accenture Customer Insight brochure [PDF, 502KB] | PDF Help
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Executive Dashboard. Get high-level answers to key questions using easy-to-understand visual charts.
- Standard or Customized Reports. Run detailed reports, scheduled or on-demand, based on a range of parameters.
- Micro-Segment Templates and Engines. Create customer segment lists and export to integrate with a campaign system.
- Data Model. Look to a robust, expandable data model with transactions, customers, channels, locations, products, marketing events (promotions, campaigns) and time for a “360 degree” customer view.
Our solution can help you to:
- Quickly access customer data for more timely—and strategic—decision-making.
- Find and analyze business intelligence in distinct modules such as customer, loyalty, marketing and merchandising.
- Easily share information about customer behavior with senior management to drive proactive decisions and profitable, customer-centered approaches.
- Create customer micro-segments to help identify the best customers to target.
- Use predictive analytics to predict future customer behavior.
- Create tailored marketing strategies that integrate with other activities such as merchandising (promotions, pricing, assortment and location).